I've been having fun playing with fabric and the Big Shot lately. I can't believe all the amazing things you can do with it. I'm so excited about the possibilities that I will be offering a FREE class! This class would be of particular interest to quilters but is not limited to them. I am not a quilter but have been amazed at what you can create! I can't wait to show you some of the wonderful things that you can do and demonstrate how easy it is. I will also have a project for you to make using fabric!
- February 19th - 7 to 9pm
- Class size will be limited to 12
- Please RSVP by November 17th.
- Free to attend!
Year In Review Album
Imagine completing an entire 12x12 album in just 4 hours! You will have an entire album (13 two-page layouts!) with a two-page spread complete for each month of 2010! All you have to do is add your favorite photos each month. What a better way to showcase some of your favorite photos! This is a great class to get a headstart on some scrapbooking for the year, for someone who has never scrapbooked, can't keep up (that's all of us:). Consider completing it as a Christmas gift for next year! Imagine having a project this big already finished and ready to give!
Here's a snapshot of a few of the layouts. A few things to note: the layouts have been kept simple allowing you to complete them in a short amount of time; everything will be precut (except titles). All you need to do is come, stamp, assemble and enjoy.
- Friday February 26th - 6 to 10 pm
- Class limit is 8 so register early!
- Class fee is $79.95 and includes a 12x12 linen ring album (value of $41.52) in your choice of colors (natural, mellow moss, real red, or navy), all precut supplies, embellishments and photos and instructions (as needed) to complete the layouts.
- Early bird registration: register before February 2nd and save $10 on your class fee!
- Payment and registration is due by February 12th. Payment holds your spot.
- Please bring your adhesive.
- Can't attend? Get the class 'to go' for only $89.95! The album will ship direct to you from Stampin' Up! and I will precut all your supplies and send them by mail with photos and instructions on completing the layouts. Kit will include all precut supplies, however will not be prestamped.